Pan Fried Chicken Fingers
January 26, 2023 • 0 comments
This Recipe makes 2 servings
1 pack chicken breasts or chicken tenders
3/4 cup of whole grain bread crumbs (easy to make out of your favorite bread)
3 tbsp of organic flour
1/4 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste
enough oil to barely cover the bottom of your pan
1. If using whole breasts cut into strips
2. whisk together egg and milk
3. combine bread crumbs, flour, salt, and pepper on a plate or in a ziplock bag
4. turn on fire to medium heat and add oil. Heat until it starts to shimmer in pan. While oil is heating, dip chicken in egg mixture and roll it around in bread crumbs, lightly pressing on them in to ensure dry ingredients stick well.
5. Lay several tenders in pan, but do not crowd them. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until they reach internal temp of 165 degrees.
6. Take chicken out of the pan and lay on paper towels to drain excess oil.
The whole process took me less than 30 min too!